Are you an analytical person with passion for data? Are you able to present the outcome of your work to management team in clearly way?
Who we are?
We are ITAB Shop Concept CZ, a.s., part of the international ITAB Group headquartered in Sweden. We produce and deliver chain store and supermarket equipment.
We are looking for an energetic colleague to our new branch in Prostějov for position:
What can you expect from this job?
- data analysis, data facts,
- data processing, build a case, put in context,
- drive and process improvement proposals, improvements,
- deliver statistics to the entire organization., Reports PBI,
- support the "S&OP" process / demand planing / supply planing, with master data for better business,
- operative reports.
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- working experience in a similar position at least 3 years,
- fluent in English,
- you are an expert in Excel,
- experience in databases and in the PBI,
- thoroughness, drive, communicative and proactive approach,
What can we offer to you?
- be part of set-uping process and creating strategy,
- possible remote working,
- personal education and development,
- 5 paid sick-days
- employee loyalty and annual benefits
- meal allowance
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
Application and contact
Please note that our applications are handled ongoing throughout the process and that we only accept applications via our website.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Kristýna Vařeková Phone: +420 702 148 751
ITAB Shop Concept CZ, a.s. is part of ITAB Group.
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relations and innovative solutions ITAB is at the forefront as partner in the retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future – for business, people and environment. ITAB as a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com