We’re expanding our team and we are looking for dedicated and skilled individuals!
ITAB UK is looking for a Buyer at its headquarters in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
About the position
The main task in the role is to analyse and interrogate MRP requisitions whilst taking necessary actions to satisfy demand. For example, by placing purchase orders to suit business needs across all procurement categories.
The role will include:
- Optimise levels of stockholding and inventory investment to minimise inventory losses due to deterioration, obsolescence, and other causes.
- Manage supplier day to day liaison and report areas of concern or excellence
- Build and maintain partnerships with the supply chain overseas and in the UK, maintaining effective and regular communication.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Senior Managers ensuring that all aspects of supply, inventory and policy are discussed and agreed.
- Work closely to support internal customers and design engineers to source new and existing products to satisfy end customer expectation.
- Attend meetings internally and externally to represent department and company.
- Undertake special tasks and projects as directed by the Purchasing manager
- Coordinate inbound shipments from both Asia and Europe
- Compile and analyse RFQ as directed by the Purchasing Manager.
To be successful in this position we believe you are a strong problem solver and make things happen and take decisions with a structured approach. You can work effectively in and with team(s) and find a network around the organisation.
We believe experience within a purchasing and project management, or the manufacturing environment would be essential for this role.
A strong negotiator, with familiarity in productions parts and supplier manufacturing processes would prove advantageous.
Excellent numeracy and analytical would go far, along proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite packages.
Knowledge of other languages may be meritorious. Since the role involve communicating with global partners, excellent oral and written English skills are a requirement.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to join an international Group attentive to innovation, the professional growth of its employees and their training.
Our values are: Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together!
If they are also yours, send your application immediately! We are looking for you!
Please submit your application via our website.
The Referent of this selection is Lorraine Branson - People & Culture ITAB UK.
About the company
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, and installs complete shop store concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relationships, and innovative solutions, ITAB is at the forefront as a partner in retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace environment and strives for diversity and good working conditions. Together we are creating the ultimate shopping experience, close to you!
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future – for business, people, and environment. ITAB is a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com
ITAB UK is part of ITAB Group.