We’re expanding our team and we are looking for dedicated and skilled individuals!
ITAB UK is looking for a Key Account Manager at its headquarters in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
About the position
The main task in the role is to lead the relationship between the business and our major clients. The Key Account Manager will represent the entire range of ITAB solutions, leading the strategic account plan aligning the Retailers key objectives to ITAB solutions ensuring that the client’s needs and expectations are exceeded, along with developing the strategic account plan in order to create demand and manage existing opportunities.
The main objective of the Key Account Manager is to act as the lead for all customer facing activity for one of ITAB’s major clients, operating across a wide network of functions and stakeholders in order to achieve sales and profit targets through expert Retail knowledge and a passion for sales.
The role will include:
- Review target achievements and create reports for senior account management, including creation of informed account management decision-making and future strategy formulation.
- Design and present engaging reports and presentations, inline with brand guidelines, on margin analysis, forecasting and collaboration as well as commercial materials for the key account clients.
- Lead the strategic account planning process with senior management, ensuring alignment to the Retailers strategic objectives to the current and future ITAB proposition.
- Develop key sector insight, understanding trends, consumer behaviours and implementing sales strategies that lead to high consumer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competitors, client buying and decision-making processes to determine how best to both respond to and create new demand.
- Maintain the CRM system in detail and participates in regular sales reviews and maintain data and information relevant to key accounts for the purpose of conducting analysis and reports.
- Work closely with the sales support, operational teams, product specialists and other key business functions to maintain account performance objectives and the client’s expectation
To be successful in this position we believe you will possess a strong working knowledge of retail facing technology, covering hardware and software, would be highly beneficial in creating future solutions and opportunities with our clients.
An in-depth working knowledge of Retail is paramount in order to use insight and expertise to achieve return on investment focused solutions along with the ability to present and share through a consultative approach.
It is essential that you are able to communicate effectively at all levels and via all styles whilst building and maintaining strong relationships.
You will be a committed and goal orientated individual, customer centric and able to see the opportunities through the eyes of the Retailer, Partner and Consumer.
Excellent numeracy and analytical skills would go far, along with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite packages and Salesforce.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to join an international Group focussed on innovation, the professional growth of its employees and their training.
Our values are: Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together!
If they are also yours, send your application immediately! We are looking for you!
Please submit your application via our website.
The talent acquisition contact is Lia Nelissen - People & Culture ITAB UK.
About the company
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, and installs complete shop store concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relationships, and innovative solutions, ITAB is at the forefront as a partner in retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace environment and strives for diversity and good working conditions. Together we are creating the ultimate shopping experience, close to you!
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future – for business, people, and environment. ITAB is a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com
ITAB UK is part of ITAB Group.