We have an exciting opportunity to join our management team in a diverse role!
ITAB UK is looking for an Installation Manager to be based in both our locations in Milton Keynes and Hemel Hempstead.
About the position
As ITAB UK’s Installation Manager, your responsibilities will be for all site installation services working in partnership with the Sales Support Team and an Ecosystem of Installation Partners to maximise sales and protect margin and profitability ensuring that customer satisfaction and a safe working environment is delivered on every opportunity.
Through effective and proactive resource management the Installation Manager ensures that all customer activities (simple and complex installations) are planned and resourced to deliver their requirements both within budget and timescale, this includes completion of assigned projects in compliance with customer expectations, company objectives, and all contractual documentation.
- Lead the business strategy for the installation service delivery
- Maximise profitability through affective management of onsite issues, whilst monitoring installation cost trends, action plans to support profitability and sustainable growth
- Management and growth of installation partnerships
- Compliance with local Audit and Health & Safety requirements
The role will include:
- Management of the daily installation workflow highlighting and addressing concerns against budget margins
- Building a robust ecosystem of partners to enable us to deliver complete solutions required by our customers and to reduce our supplier numbers driving out complexity
- Monitor the performance of the installation partners producing reports
- Working with commercial team to ensure that all sales orders are invoiced timely and to company standards
- Promote and ensure Health and Safety compliance is up to date and actively embraced
- Develop common working procedures with Implementation Coordinators, Service Supervisor, Purchasing and Production Teams, along with managing the install partners and internal labour resources. Empower the teams encouraging a best-in-class approach to installation.
- Conduct daily review meetings with updates on issues relating to scheduling, margin, and forecasting
- Act as escalation point to resolve installation issues and ensure a process is in place for out of hours escalation
To be successful in this position we believe you will be an ambassador for best-in-class approach. A background in shopfitting or installation (construction) and knowledge, or experience, of construction site Health and Safety would be advantageous.
A strong influencer, with excellent communications skills and scheduling in a high-volume project-based environment would be beneficial.
This role has 3 direct reports, therefore, we are looking for an individual who can inspire a successful team.
What we offer
The opportunity to join an international business focussed on innovation, the professional growth of its employees and their training.
Our values are: Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together!
If they are also yours, send your application immediately! We are looking for you!
Please submit your application via our website.
A full job description will be provided at interview stage.
The talent acquisition contact is Lia Nelissen - People & Culture ITAB UK
About the company
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, and installs complete shop store concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relationships, and innovative solutions, ITAB is at the forefront as a partner in retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace environment and strives for diversity and good working conditions. Together we are creating the ultimate shopping experience, close to you!
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future – for business, people, and environment. ITAB is a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com
ITAB UK is part of ITAB Group.