ITAB UK is developing its Sales Team and is seeking a qualified, hands-on, and energetic person ready for their next career move.
About the position
This key position requires a dedicated individual who will assume responsibility for the role. They will have an opportunity to contribute towards successfully implementing the One ITAB strategy which will focus and guide the business through a period of exciting development.
Job Description this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with the sales team on project activity and associated commercials with salesforce,
- internal Project Managers to support site requirements, internal implementation team to arrange transport and labour and 3rd party contractors on project activity
- Dealing with customers via email & phone, Liaising with Main Contractors and Surveyors
- Communication link between Design, PM, Production and Account Manager for all BAU activity
- Track, monitor and communicate project delivery status to internal and external stakeholders
- Promote the ITAB brand by building trust and rapport with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Sales order raising and processing in line with the agreed process, Creation of customer quotations in line with the agreed process
- Request internal services- transport, labour etc in line with the agreed process, equipment requirements in line with the agreed process
- Run and manage the daily historic order book with the team, accrual list with the team
- Create & maintain RAID logs for BAU activity, Management of outstanding quotations and customer orders
- Run Daily reports to check all goods have been despatched as requested, Create Margin Analysis for projects, Responsibility of own forecasting for the allocated business units
- Managing lead times and customer expectations, working from site drawings – breakdown of key phases and activity, Ensure the account is covered adequately during holidays
- Complete monthly invoicing against target, using customer online portals to manage programme requirements
- Support with new / adhoc project, provide general office admin support where needed
- Project lead from commercial activity per client, manage 3rd Parties costs within projects, Input, track and manage data through salesforce
- Initiate project meetings, manage and document when required
- Manage equipment stock levels through the internal ERP system, Monitor and track equipment stock movement and communicate any slow or obsolete to the senior commercial manager
- Make commercial decisions on own initiative
Working within a professional team that fully dedicates itself to a common goal.
ITAB Values & way of working; ACT – Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think together. Innovative products and solutions in company striving to contribute for sustainability.
Application and contact
Welcome to apply before 04/11/2022
Please note that our applications are handled ongoing throughout the process, and we accept applications via our website or direct to email@example.com.
ITAB UK is part of ITAB Group.
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relations and innovative solutions ITAB is at the forefront as partner in the retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future – for business, people and environment. ITAB as a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com