ITAB UK is developing its Marketing Team and is seeking a qualified, hands-on, and energetic person ready for their next career move.
About the position
This key position requires a dedicated individual who will assume responsibility for the role. They will have an opportunity to contribute towards successfully implementing the One ITAB strategy which will focus and guide the business through a period of exciting development.
Job Description this role will include, but not be limited to:
The Creative Marketing Manager is an integral part of the Solution Design team supporting the marketing and communication strategy across MBU UK & Baltics aligned to the Group strategy. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for both the internal and external marketing success and consistency of the ITAB solution story telling across all UK & Baltics regions including comms and go-to-market customer marketing activity.
- As Marketing Manager, you will be expected to coordinate at the strategic level with Group Executive, Group Commercial and Group Marketing stakeholders, including different streams, sectors, regions, countries and functions.
- Working closely with all Solution Design specialisms and relevant Sales teams, you will be part of the multi-disciplined marketing resource supporting new opportunities focused on delivering benefits to the customer in the short, medium and long term.
- To achieve the vision of Marketing Manager you will need to be able to communicate messages and information using a variety of methods to promote a vast array of products or services on offer. You will be creative, meticulous and able to articulate fresh ideas, to various departments and to a senior stake holder level.
- Manage and implement marketing tools to support MBU UK & Baltic countries in communicating the ITAB value proposition.
- Understand and promote insight and trends to drive key retail consumer journeys and customer conversations.
- Understand of the retail sector and knowledge of retailing processes and ways of working to share with all countries.
- Develop the experience and ability to drive consumer and customer focused solution storytelling.
- Support the external communications on local marketing, social media and PR activities / events.
- Support go-to-market on all strategic portfolio developments marketing criteria.
- Support the ITAB Group communications cycle and ways of working through delivering one aligned group marketing plan.
- Experience working cross functionally with internal colleagues, external consultants, and partners.
- Liaise closely with UK & Baltics Sales teams to evolve local marketing strategy and best approach.
- Lead and promote use of insights, translating to illustrate the changing needs of our customers and the measurable benefits.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to formulate a marketing strategy with clear implementation plans and metrics to track effectiveness of marketing/advertising and overall adoption
- Experience in strategic marketing, marketing communications and public relations.
- Strong business acumen and able to manage marketing budgets.
- Evidence of skills and experience in creation and delivery of internal/external marketing communications.
- Experience in retail marketing and public relations an advantage.
- Good digital experience including managing digital tools, platforms, channels including content delivery, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing and other appropriate techniques.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of traditional print/digital materials and publications.
- Understanding of working with both quantitative and qualitative research methods and data.
- Strong practical skillset across digital media (Adobe CS-Illustrator, After Effects and similar)
- Good ability using Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- An understanding of signage, graphics and brand guidelines would be an advantage.
- Keen eye for graphical layouts and demonstrable creative design skills.
- Minimum of 3+ years Marketing Planning / Multi-Channel Campaign Management, or very similar. Retail sector and/or agency experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in delivering a variety of retail focused marketing projects.
- Proven ability in landing projects that follow end-to-end business processes.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Leadership and stake holder engagement an advantage.
- Commercial awareness / Business acumen an advantage.
- Working within a professional team that fully dedicates itself to a common goal.
- Career opportunities locally, globally
- ITAB Values & way of working: ACT - Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together. Innovative products and solutions in a company striving to contribute for sustainability.
Application and contact
Please note that our applications are handled ongoing throughout the process and that we only accept applications via our website.
ITAB UK is part of ITAB Group.
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relations and innovative solutions ITAB is at the forefront as partner in the retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future – for business, people and environment. ITAB as a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com